Oppo has announced another mid range smartphone called the Oppo A59. The device has a metal chassis, octa core chipset, 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, LTE, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dua Standby
- 4G/VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Sensor, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,075 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
The Oppo A59 has a price tag of 1,799 Chinese Yuan and it will be available in China on June 18, 2016. No word yet about its availability on other markets.