The Samsung Galaxy C7 is the other of the two smartphones being introduced by Samsung to their new C-line of devices. Specs includes a octa core Qualcomm chipset, 5.7-inch display, 16 megapixel rear camera, 16 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy C7:
- 2GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy C7 has a price tag of 2,599 Chinese Yuan for the 32GB variant and 2,799 Chinese Yuan for the 64GB variant. It will be available first in China. No word about its availability on other markets.