Samsung has officially introduced two of its new smartphones under its new C-line of devices. This is the new Samsung Galaxy C5, a mid range smartphone encased in metal. Specs are pretty impressive for a mid range device.
Samsung Galaxy C5:
- 1.5GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/54GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash f/1.9 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2,600 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy C5 will be available first in China for 2,200 Chinese Yuan for the 32GB variant and 2,400 Chinese Yuan for the 64GB variant. No word about its availability on other markets.