Sony has announced its latest selfie camera, the Sony Xperia XA Ultra. It is a high end mid range smartphone with a large 6-inch display, a Mediatek chipset and a 16 megapixel selfie camera. It is running Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel front facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization and LED flash
- 21.5 megapixel rear facing camera with hybrid autofocus
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,700 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Sony Xperia XA Ultra is coming to the global market in July 2016. No price has been announced.