Along with the Alcatel Idol 4s, Alcatel Philippines has also announced the Alcatel Pixi 4 (6). It is a 6-inch entry level variant of the Pixi 4 series. Aside from the huge display, it also has a quad core chipset, 8 megapixel camera, LTE, and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6):
- 1.1 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- Adreno 304 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 6-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,580 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) has a price tag of P5,499 and it will be available in June 2016.