Apple Philippines has just revealed the price of the Apple iPhone SE for the Philippine market. Announced back in March 2016, the Apple iPhone SE is the company’s first mid range smartphone offering with the body of the old iPhone 5s but with internals found on the iPhone 6s.
Apple iPhone SE:
- 1.84GHz dual core Apple A9 processor
- PowerVRGT7600 graphics
- 16/64GB internal memory
- 4-inch IPS LCD display (1136 x 640 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing iSight camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 1.2 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 1,642 mAh battery
- iOS 9.3
Here are the following price for the Apple iPhone SE – 16GB (P23,590) and 64GB (P29,590). It will be available in Gold, Rose Gold and Space Gray. No word about its exact date of availability.