Huawei has just announced its entry level smartphone and successor to last year’s Honor 4c, the Huawei Honor 5c. It may be an entry level smartphone but it doesn’t have entry level specs – 5.2-inch display, octa core processor, 13 megapixel rear facing camera, fingerprint scanner and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Huawei Honor 5C:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 650 processor
- Mali T830 MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
The Huawei Honor is the company’s most affordable smartphone with a fingerprint scanner for only $140. If the device arrives here, we are pretty sure the Honor brand will be stripped off and will be named just “Huawei 5C”.