Huawei’s Philippine Facebook page has begun teasing the Huawei P9, the company’s 2016 flagship smartphone. Huawei collaborated with German optics manufacturer Leica to develop the P9’s unique dual camera at the back.
- 2.5Ghz octa core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor
- Mali T880 MP4 graphics
- 32GB internal memory/3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory/4GB RAM
- Expandable memory via MicroSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Dual 12 megapixel rear facing camera with Leica optics, phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EmotionUI 4.1
Based on the Facebook posts by Huawei Mobile Philippines, the Huawei P9 will be coming to our shores on May 5. We are pretty sure this is going to be a big event. Stay tuned!