Meizu has just announced a successor to the Meizu M2 of last year. The Meizu M3 is the company’s entry level smartphone and has same colorful polycarbonate body of its predecessor. Let’s check the specs.
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,870 mAh battery
The Meizu M3 is priced at 599 Chinese Yuan for the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM variant while the 3GB RAM/16GB ROM is at 799 Chinese Yuan.