Lenovo’s partly owned company, ZUK, has announced its second smartphone offering the ZUK Z2 Pro. It comes with a 5.2-inch display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 13 megapixel camera, fingerprint scanner and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It seems so high end but it doesn’t end there. This is the first smartphone packing 6GB of RAM!
ZUK Z2 Pro:
- 2.15GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with hybrid phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,100 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.0
The ZUK Z2 Pro will be available in China starting today for 2,699 Chinese Yuan for the 6GB RAM/128GB ROM variant. No price yet for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM but it will hit stores on May 10.