Asus Philippines has listed a new smartphone on their website called the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5S. It is basically the old Asus Zenfone 2 Laser with a 5.5-inch display with upgrades. So what’s new? The change here is the chipset. It now has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 partnered with Adreno 405 graphics found on the Asus Zenfone Selfie. Plus it has a bigger RAM and ROM than the older Zenfone 2 Laser. So, this is basically a big upgrade.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5S ZE550KL
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI
The Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5S has a list price of P8,995. No word about its availability.