Acer Philippines has officially introduced the Acer Liquid Jade Primo to the Philippine market. The Acer Liquid Jade Primo is a high end smartphone powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10. This means the device can support Microsoft’s Continuum which transforms your smartphone into a fully functional PC when connected to a monitor, keyboard and mouse via the Continuum dock.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo:
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor (1.82GHz dual core Cortex A-57 and 1.44Ghz quad core Cortex A53)
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, USB Type C, Windows Continuum
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Windows 10 Mobile
The Acer Liquid Jade Primo comes with the kit – a display dock, a wireless keyboard with mouse and a free smartphone case. You’ll get it for only P28,990! t will be available in stores and retailers within this month.
Thanks to our friend PJ Icogo of Gizguide.com for providing us photos. 🙂