After the Meizu M3 Note, Chinese smartphone maker Meizu announced another smartphone called the Meizu Pro 6. Specs are very high end which includes a 5.2-inch display, a 10-core chipset, 21 megapixel rear camera, and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Meizu Pro 6:
- 2.5GHz deca core Mediatek Helio X25 processor
- Mali T880 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 3D touch display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection laser autofocus and dual tone LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2,560 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 5.5
The Meizu Pro 6 has a price tag of 2,499 Chinese Yuan for the 32GB variant and 2,799 Chinese Yuan for the 64GB variant. It will be available in China starting today.