Coming in twos is the new trend these days for many smartphone brands – Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. So, if there’s a Lenovo Vibe P1, there’s the Lenovo Vibe P1m. Let’s unbox it!
Lenovo Vibe P1m:
- 1GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6735P processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with aufotocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- SRP: P7,999
- Status: Available at Lenovo stores and retailers
What’s inside the box?
- Lenovo Vibe P1m unit
- Wall adapter
- USB Cable
- Screen protector
- Back cover case
Unlike the competition in the duo smartphone has the same look, the Lenovo Vibe P1m has a different design as compared to the larger sibling. It is also smaller which means it is lighter and easier to hold with one hand. We do love the soft matte back making the grip better for the Lenovo Vibe P1m.
Unlike the larger Vibe P1, the Lenovo Vibe P1m has no app drawer. It is also customizable with Lenovo’s own theme store giving your phone a different look. Overall, the device is generally smooth though we have not downloaded anything yet except for social media apps.
We will be using the Lenovo Vibe P1m for two weeks as our daily driver. Our focus of our review will be the battery and the phone’s performance.