Yesterday at Lenovo’s launch event, we were able to play around the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note for a few minutes. The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note has midrange specs packed with multimedia features and lots of freebies.
Lenovo K4 Note:
- 1.3GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- Mali T720 MP3 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 401 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dolby ATMOS virtual surround sound technology
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Phase Detection Autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- SRP: P10,699
- Status: Available at Lenovo stores and retailers
At first glance, the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note looks small for a phone with a 5.5-inch display. Lenovo has reduced the size of the upper and lower chins making it favorable to hold with one hand. We also love the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note’s soft touch matte back for better grip and repelling smudges and fingerprints.
Overall performance based on our few minutes playing with the device is smooth. It comes with a free VR headset, a screen protector and back cover case. But you can get additional freebies such as a powerbank and Scullcandy earphones when you buy one today until tomorrow, April 10.
Considering the amount of freebies plus a VR headset at an affordable price of P10,699, the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is truly a bang-for-buck multimedia powerhouse!