Oppo has formally announced the bigger sibling of the selfie centric Oppo F1. It is called the Oppo F1 Plus. Just like the smaller F1, the Oppo F1 Plus is a selfie focused smartphone with its 16 megapixel front facing camera added by Oppo’s software enhancements to make your selfie better. Under the hood it is powered by Mediatek’s Helio P10 chipset and has a large 5.5-inch display.
Oppo F1 Plus
- 2.0GHz octa core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB (use SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing f/2.0 aperture camera with wide angle lens, phase detection autofocus and LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,850 mAh battery with VOOC Fast Charge
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
The Oppo F1 Plus has a price tag of 26,990 Indian Rupees and it is now available in India. Availability in Southeast Asia will follow soon.