Alcatel has just introduced the Alcatel Pixi First in the Philippines. The Alcatel Pixi First is an entry level smartphone with a 4-inch display, quad core processor, 5 megapixel rear camera and running Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Alcatel Pixi First:
- 1.2GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4-inch WVGA display (480 x 800 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- GPS, A-GPS
- 1,450 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Alcatel Pixi First is now available at Alcatel stores and kiosks for only P2,999.