The Philippines is one of the most competitive smartphone markets in the world and this attracts Vivo Electronics to enter our market. Vivo Electronics is a technology company that designs, develops, manufactures smartphones and accessories. The company is based in China and was founded in 2009. Vivo has officially entered the our local market and has put up an office in here but has not introduced any products yet.
On their new Facebook page Vivo Philippines, the company has teased a smartphone which will be its first offering to the market, the Vivo Y51. It is an affordable smartphone with a quad core processor, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, LTE, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch qHD IPS LCD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,350 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Vivo Philippines has not revealed any details about the price and availability for the . We’ll just to wait for the launch. 🙂