Apple had an event yesterday and announced its first two gadgets for 2016. One of which is the Apple iPhone SE, a 4-inch smartphone that takes much of its design from the old Apple iPhone 5s with some improvements.
Apple iPhone SE:
- 1.84GHz dual core Apple A9 processor
- PowerVRGT7600 graphics
- 16/64GB internal memory
- 4-inch IPS LCD display (1136 x 640 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing iSight camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 1.2 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 1,642 mAh battery
- iOS 9.3
The Apple iPhone SE has a price tag of $399 for the 16GB model and $499 for the 64GB model. It will hit stores on March 31 in the US and expected to arrive in the Philippines in May 2016.