Lenovo Mobile Philippines revealed that they are bringing the Lenovo Vibe X3 to the Philippines. First debuted at CES 2016, the Lenovo Vibe X3 is the a successor to 2014’s Lenovo Vibe X2.
Lenovo Vibe X3:
- 1.8GHz Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Dual front facing speakers – Dolby ATMOS
- 21 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 230 camera with Phase Detection Autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Infrared Blaster, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is expected to arrive in April 2016. No price and availability has been mentioned.