Samsung has further strengthen its foothold on the budget smartphone market as they announced that the Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini is now available in the local market. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini is the smaller and more affordable version of the entry level Samsung Galaxy J1 launched locally last month.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini:
- 1.2GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor
- Mali 400MP2
- 756MB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 4-inch WVGA TFT display (480 x 800 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- VGA front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 1,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini is now available at Samsung stores and retailers for only P3,990.