Though Xiaomi was present at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, the company announced another phone – in China. It is called the Xiaomi Mi 4s. It is a more affordable version (sort of) of the Xiaomi Mi 5, the company’s 2016 flagship smartphone. Design-wise, the Xiaomi Mi 4s has a glass front and back with a metal frame on the side. Specs include a hexa core processor, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, LTE, and running an unknown version of Android.
Xiaomi Mi 4s:
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Infrared Port, Fingerprint Sensor, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,260 mAh battery
- Android OS with MIUI 7
The Xiaomi Mi 4s has a price tag of 1,699 Chinese Yuan. No word about its international availability.