More gadgets are being unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC 2016) in Barcelona, Spain. HTC has debuted the HTC Desire 825, its latest midrange Android smartphone offering. The HTC Desire 825 has a quad core processor, a 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
HTC Desire 825:
- 1.6GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB
- 5.5-inch HD Super LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dolby Hi Resolution audio
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,700 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The HTC Desire 825 will be available this month.