Motorola Philippines has just slashed the price of the second generation Moto X from its original price of P13,799 to only P10,999! Motorola in the Philippines currently sells second generation (2014) models of the Moto X, Moto E and Moto G. All smartphones are now upgraded to Android 5.1 Lollipop and can be upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow as well.
Moto X (2014)
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 424 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- BUY ON LAZADA
The Moto X sale is available until February 21, 2016. You can also buy Moto X at Motorola retailers.