Samsung’s new entry level smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) is now available in the Philippine. The 2016 model has many changes compared to the 2015 model which includes a new home made chipset, a larger 4.5-inch display, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016)
- 1.3GHz quad core Exynos 3475 processor
- Mali T720 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.5-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display (480 x 800 pixels)
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,050 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) is now available at Samsung stores and retailers. It has a price tag of P5,490.