Lenovo has announced the Lenovo Vibe X3, the successor to the Lenovo Vibe X2 which was announced back in September 2014. The Lenovo Vibe X3 is a audio centric device which has dual front facing speakers powered by Dolby ATMOS. Internals also got some improvements as well.
Lenovo Vibe X3:
- 1.8GHz Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Dual front facing speakers – Dolby ATMOS
- 21 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 230 camera with Phase Detection Autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Infrared Blaster, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
The Lenovo Vibe X3 will be available in India starting today at online store Amazon for INR 19,999 (around Php 14,000). No word about its availability to other markets.