Oppo has announced in an event in Vietnam the Oppo F1. The mid range smartphone has beefy camera features optical image stabilization. Other specs include a 5-inch display, an octa core processor from Qualcomm and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.7GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM,Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 2.1
The Oppo F1 has a price tag of 6,490,000 Vietnamese Dong or around Php 13,600. It is expected to arrive in PH market soon.