New Chinese tech company ZUK Mobile has entered the Philippine market with its first smartphone offering, the ZUK Z1. We reported a few months ago that ZUK is party owned by tech giant Lenovo. It is now available via online store Lazada.
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, no expandable storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fingerprint scanner
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C v3.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with CyanogenMod 12.1
- BUY ON LAZADA
The ZUK Z1 has a price tag P13,999 and it comes with a free screen protector and flip cover. Just click the link on the specs sheet if you intend to buy one.