Though Huawei has already introduced this smartphone last October 2015 and in fact it is now available in China, it has not been unveiled to the international market. So, at CES 2016 in Las Vegas, the Huawei Honor 5X has been introduced to the international market. Specs are pretty decent that includes a mid range octa core processor, fingerprint scanner, 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Huawei Honor 5X:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2 or 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI
The Huawei Honor 5X has a price tag of $200. No mention about its international availability.