Alcatel is the third smartphone maker to announce its Windows 10 powered smartphone after Microsoft and Acer. The company announced at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas the Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL. It is an affordable Windows 10 smartphone with a 5.5-inch display, 8 megapixel camera and 2,500 mAh battery.
Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL:
- 1.1GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- Adreno 304 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Windows 10 Mobile
The Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL will be available via US Carrier T-Mobile. No word yet about the price and availability on other markets.