Lenovo has unveiled the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2016) in Las Vegas. The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is a toned down version of the Lenovo Vibe S1 in terms of specs with less RAM, less internal memory, and lower powered chipset.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite:
- 1.3GHz octa core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Phase Detection Autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing Sony camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,700 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite has a price tag of $199 and it will available early this year.