Acer has reintroduced the Acer Liquid Jade Primo at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. It is the first Windows 10 smartphone that is not made by Microsoft itself. It has high end specs like a hexa core processor, 5.5-inch Full HD display, 21 megapixel rear camera and running Windows 10.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo:
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Windows 10 Mobile
The Acer Liquid Jade Primo supports Windows Continuum that transforms your phone into a fully functional PC. You just have to use Microsoft’s Display Dock which is sold separately. It will be available in Europe, Africa and Middle East by February 2016.