Apple has just released an update for all iOS users. The update is called iOS 9.2 and it fixed various bugs within the software.
Here are the list of improvements:
- Apple Music improvements
- A new Top Stories section in News you can stay up to date with the most important news of the day. (Available in the US, UK, and Australia)
- Mail Drop in Mail
- iBooks now supports 3D touch to peek and pop pages from the table of contents, your notes and bookmarks or from search results inside a book
- iBooks now supports listening to an audiobook while you browse your library, read other books or explore the iBooks Store.
- iPhone support for the USB Camera Adapter to import photos and videos.
- Improved stability of Safari
- Improved stabilty of Podcasts
If you have not updated your iOS device yet, just go to Settings > General > Software Update. Make you have a stable WiFi connection and sufficient battery life.