BlackBerry has officially introduced the BlackBerry Priv to the Philippine market. It is BlackBerry’s first Android smartphone. Launched just last month, it features a slide out physical QWERTY keyboard just like other BlackBerry smartphones of old.
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor (1.8GHz dual core Cortex A-57 and 1.44GHz quad core Cortex A-53)
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB
- 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- 18 megapixel rear facing camera with Schneider – Kreuznach optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus and dual LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,410 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The BlackBerry Priv has a hefty price tag of P45,000 which is now one of the most expensive Android smartphones in the market. It will be available in mid-December.