HTC announced the HTC One M9s. It looks exactly the same as the original One M9 but has different specs. The new device is powered by Mediatek’s new Helio X10 processor.
HTC One M9s:
- 2.2GHz Octa Core Mediatek Helio X10 MT6975 processor
- PowerVR G6200 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 2TB
- 5-inch Full HD Super LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, autofocus and dual LED flash
- 4-megapixel front facing Ultrapixel camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2,840 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The HTC One M9s is available for pre-order in Taiwan for TWD 12,900 and will be available for November 21. No word about its international availability.