LG’s super high end smartphone, the LG V10 is coming to the Philippines. It features a 2.1-inch secondary display above the main 5.7-inch display. This smartphone is pegged to be a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 competitor.
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS LCD Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 pixels) 513 ppi
- 2.1-inch secondary IPS LCD display (1040 x 160 pixels) 513 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- fingerprint sensor
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, and dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 5 megapixel dual front facing cameras with wide angle lens
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The LG V10 will be available in stores later this month for P37,990.