Wondering what smartphone the folks at noontime show Eat Bulaga has been using? This is the O+ Ultra, the company’s latest smartphone offering. One notable feature is the huge 4,000 mAh battery which the company claims to give you up to 2 days of battery life.
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582 processor
- Mali 400 MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
The O+ Ultra has a price tag of P7,395 but since Yaya Dub (Maine Mendoza) has been endorsing it, the phone has been always out of stock.