Before we go in to the news, many of you might be asking, What is ZUK? We did some research and found out that ZUK Mobile is a new Chinese smartphone manufacturer. It made waves throughout the tech industry because the company is partly owned by Lenovo and the other owner is a Chinese internet security company called Qihoo 360 Technology.
ZUK has recently announced its first smartphone offering the ZUK Z1, a smartphone with top of the line specs at an affordable price. The said smartphone has already arrived in the Philippines.
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, no expandable storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fingerprint scanner
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C v3.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with CyanogenMod 12.1
The ZUK Z1 is now available on MemoXpress, Electroworld and Abenson for P15,299.