Huawei announced its new addition to its Honor line of smartphones called the Huawei Honor 5X. Notable features include a metal body,5.5 fingerprint scanner, 5.5-inch display and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Huawei Honor 5X:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2 or 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI
The Huawei Honor 5X will be hitting stores in China on November 3, 2015 for CNY 999 for the 2GB RAM model and CNY 1,399 for the 3GB variant.