Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has announced its second smartphone offering for this year. It is called OnePlusX. There are two versions – the Onyx and the Ceramic. The Onyx has a black glass panel at the back while the Ceramic is a new material used for a smartphone.
- 2.3Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla GLass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,525 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with OxygenOS
The OnePlus X has a price tag of $249 (Onyx) and $379 (Ceramic). A one-month only invite process will start on November 5 for India and Europe and November 19 on US. After a month, it will be available for the public but for limited time.