ZTE has announced its successor to the Blade S6. The ZTE Blade S7 is a slight step up from the 10 month old model – a Full HD display, bigger 3GB RAM, a 13 megapixel front facing camera, a larger 2,500 mAh battery and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
ZTE Blade S7:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (1.5GHz quad core Cortex A-53 and 1GHz quad core Cortex A-53)
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The ZTE Blade S7 has price tag of $277.99. No word yet if MSI-ECS, the distributor of ZTE smartphones to the Philippines is going to bring this locally.