We are present at the Acer #LikeABoss launch event yesterday. The company launched tons of new smartphones and tablets with brand ambassador, actress and TV host Toni Gonzaga. After all the new gadgets were launched, we thought it will end there. Acer surprised us with more gadget announcements!
One of their surprise announcements is the Acer Liquid Jade Primo, a smartphone that runs Windows 10. It is the first non-Microsoft brand running the latest Windows operating system. And just like the Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, it is capable of being your new Windows 10 computer by plugging the device into a monitor and keyboard with the help of Windows Continuum.
Acer Liquid Jade Primo:
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor (1.82GHz dual core Cortex A-57 and 1.44Ghz quad core Cortex A53)
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 21 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- Windows 10
Acer has also announced its price tag – P18,990. Unfortunately, the company did not give details as to when will it hit stores.