HTC has been very quiet these past few months and all we hear about them is their sales slump. The Taiwanese company need to be relevant again and by doing that, they must release a product worthy of our attention. So, the company has made the HTC One A9 official.
Deja vu? Nope. this not the Apple iPhone 6s. As you can see on the photo above, this is the latest HTC smartphone. It is one of the first smartphone powered Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 617 processor and also running Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
HTC One A9:
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via MicroSD up to 200GB
- 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization, and LED flash
- 4 megapixel Ultrapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,150 mAh battery with Quick Charge Technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The HTC One A9 has a price tag of $400 but word yet about its availability.