The Huawei Mate S, the first smartphone with Force Touch Technology on the display will be available for pre-order starting October 17, 2015. This smartphone was first announced before the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus last month.
Huawei Mate S:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 935 processor
- Mali T628 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64/128GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Force Touch Technology
- Fingerprint scanner
- 20 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with EmotionUI
- Price: P31,990
Huawei Philippines will set up a pre-order booth at SM Megamall on the following dates – October 17 to 18, 24 to 25, and October 31 to November 1. You can also place your pre-orders at Huawei Brand Shops in SM Megamall, Market Market, SM Fairview, SM North Edsa and SM Southmall from October 17 to November 1, 2015.
You can find out more here.