Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has announced its mini version of the flagship ZTE Axon. The ZTE Axon mini may have a toned down line of specs compared to the ZTE flagship smartphone, but specs are still impressive. Check it out!
ZTE Axon Mini
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor (1.5GHz quad core Cortex A-53 and 1.2GHz quad core Cortex A-53)
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel and 2 megapixel rear facing cameras with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2
The ZTE Axon Mini will not arrive in the Philippines which is kinda sad but it will be available Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Russia, India, France, Australia, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Italy and China.