The Philippine smartphone market is one very competitive arena. It like watching MMA (mixed martial arts) tournament for us tech enthusiasts. Local and international brands battle for a major cut of the pie. Another brand is poised to enter the local market. Guys, meet INFINIX MOBILE!
Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong-based smartphone brand which is present in mostly in Africa. It now plans to enter Asia including the Philippines. According to our sources, the said brand will be entering the PH market this month.
Their first smartphone offering will be the Infinix Hote Note, a midrange phablet with a large 4,000 mAh battery.
Infinix Hot Note
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6592 processor
- Mali 450 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
We will update you guys as soon as we get more information. You can check Infinix Mobile’s website for more information.