After the success of the LG G3 of last year and this year’s LG G4, people have been waiting for its super high end smartphone that will be pitted against the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. LG has finally announced its “super high end” smartphone, the LG V10.
One of its unique feature is a second display above the large 5.7-inch screen. The 2.1-inch display provides useful information without the need to turn on the main screen. It is also customizable in which you can set things to display such as unread messages, missed calls, date and time, etc.
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS LCD Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 pixels) 513 ppi
- 2.1-inch secondary IPS LCD display (1040 x 160 pixels) 513 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- fingerprint sensor
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, and dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 5 megapixel dual front facing cameras with wide angle lens
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
The LG V10 will be available next month in South Korea followed by the US, China, Latin America, Middle East and select countries in Asia.