A few days after the availability of the Sony Xperia C5 Ultra in the country, Sony Philippines has just announced the arrival of the Sony Xperia M5. It is a mid range smartphone with super bump in specs plus it is one of the few smartphone powered by Mediatek’s new Helio X10 processor.
Sony Xperia M5:
- 2GHZ Octa Core Mediatek Helio X10 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- IP68 certified – dust and water resistant for 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- 21.5 megapixel rear facing camera with with hybrid autofocus, f2.2 aperture and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,600 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
The Sony Xperia M5 has a price tag of P23,990 and it is now available in Sony stores and retailers.