Apple’s latest mobile operating system, iOS 9, is now available for download on your iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Well, there are no ground shaking changes here but there are few changes you might want to know.
- iOS keyboard now has upper and lower case
- A dedicated search screen by swiping left from the home screen
- Search option on the Settings app
- Better sharing option from Safari browser
- New Notes app
- Better Maps app
- New wallpaper options
- New look when switching apps or multitasking by pressing home button twice
- Split screen mode for iPad users – allow two apps to work simultaneously
The size is 1GB and download time depends on how fast your internet is. Make sure you have sufficient battery left and a stable WiFi connection. To download, go to Settings > General > Software Update.