The Lenovo A7000 is such a hit as it has been sold out on Lazada everytime it goes on sale. So Lenovo made with the improvements with its best-selling smartphone and launched a new and improved version – the Lenovo A7000 Plus.
There no difference between the two phones when it comes to aesthetics. So what are the improvements – from HD to Full HD, a faster chipset, larger internal memory, better camera, and larger battery.
Lenovo A7000 Plus:
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT7652m processor
- Mali T760MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up 32GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Asahi Dragontrail glass
- Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX219PQ camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI
The Lenovo A7000 Plus has a price tag of P7,990 and will be available on Lazada beginning September 15.